Jesus Christ
Introduction
Jesus Christ is love, an extraordinary love when He gave Himself as a sacrifice for all people to be free from sin. He is meek to all people. He has a heart that always forgives. He sees every soul is precious. There is no one like Him.
Content
Jesus Christ always live-in meekness when He speaks to all people. The Bible stated that “… and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart”. I do not need to be afraid even if I am wrong if I come to confess and ask forgiveness for every sin, and do not repeat it, He will always accept with love and meekness. I feel there is someone who cares about me with meekness. When I read the Bible, I feel He is teaching me with meekness and love, so there is no worries and fear because Jesus Christ is love and do not be afraid of everything.
Jesus Christ has a heart that always forgives all people. I am grateful to have a savior like Him, He never let me alone when I am wrong. He always gives an opportunity to everyone to try their best, but when they are wrong Jesus still calls them to come to Him and He will renew and forgive. Because of love, He gave His life to die on the cross so that sinners like us can be forgiven. Be grateful for our life because sinners like us have been forgiven through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.
Jesus sees everyone as precious. He never leaves me alone to face everything. He wants you and I always with Him, so the happiness will be our own. He helps us to save from sins because we are precious. Never waste the goodness of God, He who views us as precious and very valuable, and because of that, He is willing to die for us.
POV (personal point of view)
I am so happy to have such an amazing God. I cannot imagine how big the sin made me humiliated, poor, blind, and even separated from my Creator. However, Jesus has an extraordinary love who willingly gave himself to be a victim of humility, persecuted, spit on, and even died on the cross just for me a sinner. I cannot imagine how precious in God's eyes every soul in this world is. I have always longed to be a worker with God to share His love.
Conclusion
As we can see, how amazing our God is. I am so happy because I have a great God to teach me how to be meek as He is meek. As Christ always forgives, let us always forgive others. Our life is precious to Christ, and every soul is valued. He loves us, so He is willing to die for sinners like us. Let us appreciate the sacrifice of Christ and love him by always thinking that whatever we say and do, everything is for the glory of God. God is love.
References:
King James Version Bible
KJV Matthew 11:29
Comments
Post a Comment